The Happy Thread!

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
alliesmama4

Re: The Happy Thread!

Post by alliesmama4 »

ChristmasTrees wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:15 pm
What a great Dad!!!!
Thank you..He was a great Dad in a lot of ways that is for sure.
Janet Alliesmama

littlemiss63

Post by littlemiss63 »

Oh Janet,

What a great story.

frugalaaron

Post by frugalaaron »

I'm happy to be spending more quality-time with the girls. They are usually on the go, or swamped with school work. I was reminded of this, when Vince Gill mentioned that he was happy to be spending more time at home with his wife, Amy.

HappyDaze

Post by HappyDaze »

I am happy that we have bright and beautiful sunshine today, along with a beautiful blue sky dotted with fluffy white clouds.

Mrscreative

Post by Mrscreative »

Brilliant sunshine, warmer temperatures and splashing in the puddles and cracking the ice made me happy today. And seeing so many people who kept their distance enjoying themselves outside too!

alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

Although we are in the midst of stormy weather Teddi and I are going out for walks together. He is on his leash for the rest of his life.. Actually it is a long lead. I let him wander where he wants to and I follow keeping the leash loose so that he feels free. He loves to inspect things and sniff what he finds interesting. I love the warmer weather, in the 70's. As I walk with Teddi I am scanning the woods and the rest of the area for Wile E Coyote..Did not see him today at his usual pop up out of the woods time. I hope he has moved on. However Teddi is too sweet and precious to allow him out on his own anymore.

Daily I am noticing nature is shaking off the winter doldrums. Spring is beginning to arrive. Trees are budding out more. My weeping cherry tree is starting to make a lovely display in a cascade of pink buds.It is so pretty and a harbinger of Spring.
Janet Alliesmama