The Happy Thread!

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
HappyDaze

Re: The Happy Thread!

Post by HappyDaze »

I am happy that the dogs and I finally got out of the house this evening. Even though it was cold and raining, it felt good to go walking and seeing the dogs happy made me happy. The best part is two tired out dogs who will sleep and leave me alone until the wee hours of the morning - when they have to, well, go out and wee. :lol: :lol: :lol:

HappyDaze

Post by HappyDaze »

Bumping up the Happy Thread - cus I love it! <3

Rain has temporarily stopped, there is a little sunshine, coffee is wonderful, making some money doing surveys. Everyone I love is healthy and safe today. Life is good.

alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

HappyDaze wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:41 am
Bumping up the Happy Thread - cus I love it! <3

Rain has temporarily stopped, there is a little sunshine, coffee is wonderful, making some money doing surveys. Everyone I love is healthy and safe today. Life is good.
Sheila glad you are happy, safe, and healthy.. I wish more people could find that life can be good without all of the material things they think they need. Being happy in your surroundings, to me, is a blessing. Enjoy the simple things in your life.
Janet Alliesmama

MackerelCat

Post by MackerelCat »

Observed happiness: a little girl of about 11 giving her much smaller brother a scooter ride down the street, and last night the neighbors behind us replicated the drive in experience by bringing their large screen TV into the back yard and sitting on blankets to watch a movie.
Mackie

alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

MackerelCat wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:34 pm
Observed happiness: a little girl of about 11 giving her much smaller brother a scooter ride down the street, and last night the neighbors behind us replicated the drive in experience by bringing their large screen TV into the back yard and sitting on blankets to watch a movie.
Very sweet and clever. Hopefully this will bring families closer together and create fond memories.
Last edited by alliesmama4 on Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Janet Alliesmama

HappyDaze

Post by HappyDaze »

I saw a dad helping his little girl learn to ride a bike without training wheels today. They were practicing in a deserted store parking lot. I was walking by with Hope and she was riding toward us with a smile a mile wide and her dad was grinning just as big. I told her she was doing amazing - and then she fell over - but she got up smiling.