Happy 5th Anniversary My Frugal Home Forum!

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
frugalaaron

Post by frugalaaron »

Six years ago, the former forum host announced that they would be closing down the forum. Erin convinced them to keep it going for another year, before they finally closed it down. During that last year of operation, we were working behind the scenes building the My Frugal Home forum, which soft launched on April 14, 2015.

[Edited for typo. Replaced one case of 'they' with 'that', in first sentence.]

LogicsHere

Re: Happy 5th Anniversary My Frugal Home Forum!

Post by LogicsHere »

Happy Anniversary. Have been a member for quite some time and it's become my extended family. Thank you.

floridacatlover

Post by floridacatlover »

It doesn’t seem like it’s been five years. Time flies.

Thank you Aaron and Erin. I know you and your family business are going through difficult times with this virus. I hope you’ll apply and qualify for the small biz loan/grant program. Your business is the type that deserves the assistance. (It makes me livid to see certain businesses and individuals taking advantage of the money when they don’t need or deserve it IMO.)

colonialgirl

Post by colonialgirl »

Thank you for giving us a place where we can find friends, advice, information and most of all a soft place to land. It is truly appreciated.

MackerelCat

Post by MackerelCat »

Thank you, Aaron and Erin, for all your work to continue to give this group a home. We appreciate it so much. And thank you for having Jackie as such a great moderator.
Mackie

Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

I hope to see a Happy 10th Anniversary really soon. It does not seem like it has been 5 years already.