I'm pretty sure that most people who won't wear masks....

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
ohjodi

I'm pretty sure that most people who won't wear masks....

Post by ohjodi »

I'm pretty sure that most people who won't wear masks......

....would go ballistic and give me a speech about how I'm killing them, and myself, if I lit and smoked a cigarette in front of them.

Just a thought.
ohjodi
MackerelCat

Re: I'm pretty sure that most people who won't wear masks....

Post by MackerelCat »

That observation is wonderful!
Mackie
gaylejackson2

Post by gaylejackson2 »

ohjodi wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 11:17 pm I'm pretty sure that most people who won't wear masks......

....would go ballistic and give me a speech about how I'm killing them, and myself, if I lit and smoked a cigarette in front of them.

Just a thought.
Yes undoubtedly.

In my town I hear people saying all the time that there is no need for "me" to wear a mask because I'm not sick!! ARGH!!!

My county has only ever had 6 known cases of covid19, but I bet there are dozens of mild cases that no one knows about. Last weekend, it was really nice weather and people were out in droves with almost No One wearing a mask!
LWolfT

Post by LWolfT »

gaylejackson2 wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 11:44 am
In my town I hear people saying all the time that there is no need for "me" to wear a mask because I'm not sick!! ARGH!!!
I think if they said that to me, I'd just shake my head and say "Doctor's orders!" :roll: People!!
MackerelCat

Post by MackerelCat »

I took Homeless Buddy to urgent care this morning and he and I were the only people wearing masks. Even the staff was not! The staff and customers at the Walmart gas station were doing a better job of observing health precautions.
Mackie
HappyDaze

Post by HappyDaze »

Good Point Jodi! I will be wearing a mask for a LONG TIME to come. It is REQUIRED in my workplace that if you are out of your office or even IN your office if there is another person in it - you have to have a mask on.
"All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed. After all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog."

Charles M. Schultz