Daily check in May 27, 2020

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
alliesmama4

Re: Daily check in May 27, 2020

Post by alliesmama4 »

Just popping in to see how things are going. I had a good day but really tired from everything.. Have a good night everyone.
Janet Alliesmama

littlemiss63

Post by littlemiss63 »

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a tried and true Homemade Salsa recipe that any of you have made and thought it was outstanding. I see a lot of recipes on the internet, but I don't want to take the time for tweaking one. I like a little heat, but not a lot and will taste test as I go on my jalapeno pepper. I know fresh tomatoes would be better, but I like the convenience of canned ones. Any sharing would be appreciated.

gaylejackson2

Post by gaylejackson2 »

littlemiss63 wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 12:35 am
Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a tried and true Homemade Salsa recipe that any of you have made and thought it was outstanding. I see a lot of recipes on the internet, but I don't want to take the time for tweaking one. I like a little heat, but not a lot and will taste test as I go on my jalapeno pepper. I know fresh tomatoes would be better, but I like the convenience of canned ones. Any sharing would be appreciated.
I have a delicious salsa recipe that I will share with you. However, the recipe makes many, Many (20-25) quarts of salsa, so you will have to spend some time whittling down the recipe to manageable proportions. I really Love the flavor of the resulting salsa, above all other recipes I have tried, so I stick with it now.

littlemiss63

Post by littlemiss63 »

gaylejackson2 wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 2:32 am
I have a delicious salsa recipe that I will share with you. However, the recipe makes many, Many (20-25) quarts of salsa, so you will have to spend some time whittling down the recipe to manageable proportions. I really Love the flavor of the resulting salsa, above all other recipes I have tried, so I stick with it now.
Gayle, I love salsa and if it's something that I can make 10 or 12 quarts of that is fine. I would love to do some for my pantry. I can whittle lower if I have to.

gaylejackson2

Post by gaylejackson2 »

littlemiss63 wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 2:44 am
Gayle, I love salsa and if it's something that I can make 10 or 12 quarts of that is fine. I would love to do some for my pantry. I can whittle lower if I have to.
I will try to remember to dig it out to post for you, although you may have to remind me if it doesn't show up here in a day or two. 😉

littlemiss63

Post by littlemiss63 »

gaylejackson2 wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 3:01 am
I will try to remember to dig it out to post for you, although you may have to remind me if it doesn't show up here in a day or two. 😉
Thank you sweetheart I can do that. Pray for you every day that things continue to go better for you. You have so much to do with caring for your family, I hate to even ask you to pull out the recipe, but I know it will be a good one coming from you. :lol: :lol: