Drinking tonic water

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
gaylejackson2

Re: Drinking tonic water

Post by gaylejackson2 »

I’m willing to concede your very valid points regarding tonic water w/ quinine in regards to Covid19.

However, as I’ve also heard/read that tonic water can be helpful with muscles spasms or cramps, that is really where I’m hoping it will prove useful. I get bad muscle cramps in my hips & thighs sometimes—since I’ve begun drinking about 2 ounces per day, I’ve not had the muscle cramps, however this could also be due to the Calcium/Magnesium/Zinc tablet that I’ve started taking each day.

Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

Gayle, it did not work for me, but I am wondering if those mineral tablets you are taking would..... Though I do think my hip and arm pains are more from bone loss than anything else.

I do know I was told to try magnesium for my Restless Leg Syndrome and what you just said in the previous post makes me eager to give it a try.

Dgflorida

Post by Dgflorida »

Good luck Gayle. Do read up on the possible side effects of tonic water quinine. I hope you find a solution that works.