Warning: Political

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
ohjodi

Re: Warning: Political

Post by ohjodi »

I just want to vote as early as possible, and then sleep for a few months until January 20th, 2021. Then I'll wake up to watch the poop show that will be the inauguration, no matter who wins, LOL

Maybe I will have lost quite a bit of weight by then, from not eating! lol
ohjodi

LogicsHere

Post by LogicsHere »

Now I've read that Osama Bin Ladin's niece has threatened another attack on us if Trump loses?

These dictators really like to stand together. And Trump is one of the only ones who hasn't condemned the Russian poisoning of Putin adversary.

chocolite

Post by chocolite »

LogicsHere wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:24 pm
Now I've read that Osama Bin Ladin's niece has threatened another attack on us if Trump loses?

These dictators really like to stand together. And Trump is one of the only ones who hasn't condemned the Russian poisoning of Putin adversary.
Nor has he condemned the Russian bounties placed on our military's lives. He is abominable.

I was thinking last night about Trump's arrogance in regard to our military and everything else he touches. And the scene from A Few Good Men where Tom Cruise is talking about the Colonel (Nicholson) and his arrogance flashed to mind. He says, "I think he WANTS to say it. I think he's pissed off that he's gotta hide from us. I think he wants to say that he made a command decision and that's the end of it. And no one's gonna tell him how to run his unit."

I think if Trump were backed into a corner, he might just say YES, I said it. I run this country better than anyone else ever has. And no one's going to tell me how to do it.

Of course, his handlers would never let him be backed into a corner like that. Where's a Lt. Dan Caffee when you need one? LOL
Patty

chocolite

Post by chocolite »

chocolite wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:59 am
Nor has he condemned the Russian bounties placed on our military's lives. He is abominable.

I was thinking last night about Trump's arrogance in regard to our military and everything else he touches. And the scene from A Few Good Men where Tom Cruise is talking about the Colonel (Nicholson) and his arrogance flashed to mind. He says, "I think he WANTS to say it. I think he's pissed off that he's gotta hide from us. I think he wants to say that he made a command decision and that's the end of it. And no one's gonna tell him how to run his unit. I'm gonna shake him, put him on the defensive and lead him right where he's dying to go."

I think if Trump were backed into a corner, he might just say YES, I said it. I run this country better than anyone else ever has. And no one's going to tell me how to do it.

Of course, his handlers would never let him be backed into a corner like that. Where's a Lt. Dan Caffee when you need one? LOL
Patty

alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

I live close to the Mississippi river and the other day they had an Armada for Trump rally. Lots of boats on the river with Trumps signs. I wanted to throw up. Glad I did not see it in person. Will call my brother later today to see if he saw it since his house is on a bluff overlooking the river.
Janet Alliesmama

itspennyc

Post by itspennyc »

They had a similar boat event on a lake near Austin, TX. 5 boats sank.

Penny