Warning: Political

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Sandy

Re: Warning: Political

Post by Sandy »

jckitty wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:53 pm
Thanks Clem for the info....

I wonder what kind of crap he will try to pull with out access to the mic??? and you KNOW he will try to pull something :roll:

JCKitty
I'm thinking he will simply scream louder. Even though we, the television audience, won't be able to hear all the garbage he's going to spew, Biden will and I hope beyond the telling of it that he won't allow that to throw him off...especially if Trump starts in on Hunter Biden (as if Trump has any room to do that with the gang of brain trusts he's fathered).

Beverley

Post by Beverley »

According to a news blurb I read from the Hill (on the CNN site) Biden's debate strategy is to let Trump be Trump. :lol: :lol: :lol: I love it!

Bev

clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

The trump man is not going to be happy with the speech that President Obama just gave in Pennslyvania.

Let the tweeting begin!

clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

Beverley wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:16 pm
According to a news blurb I read from the Hill (on the CNN site) Biden's debate strategy is to let Trump be Trump. :lol: :lol: :lol: I love it!

Bev
That is a good strategy - just let him dig himself a deeper hole.

jckitty

Post by jckitty »

trump posted the 60 minute interview he had with Leslie Stahl, prior to it's scheduled showing on 60 Minutes.
He also included the footage of his exit, what an a$$...tonight's debate will probably show more of the same nasty attitude because he thinks the moderator is WORSE to him than Leslie Stahl.

I feel bad for the moderator, he is so vicious and feels so justified in being so.

JCKitty

floridacatlover

Post by floridacatlover »

jckitty wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:02 pm
trump posted the 60 minute interview he had with Leslie Stahl, prior to it's scheduled showing on 60 Minutes.
He also included the footage of his exit, what an a$$...tonight's debate will probably show more of the same nasty attitude because he thinks the moderator is WORSE to him than Leslie Stahl.

I feel bad for the moderator, he is so vicious and feels so justified in being so.

JCKitty
I haven’t watched the 60 Minutes posting yet, but excuse me, has he ever watched 60 Minutes?? Tough questions have been a signature of 60 Minutes forever. Does he remember Mike Wallace? 60 Minutes isn’t an infomercial. Sheesh.