Daily check in July 6, 2020

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
snowangel729

Re: Daily check in July 6, 2020

Post by snowangel729 »

Working today from 9 am to 10 pm. Was planning for a no spend day but DH has to replace two tires on his truck. So that will be a little bit expensive. I have eaten at work so no cost on food. Probably gonna charge all my electronics to save on doing so at home... have to keep my phone charged for work anyways and they are cool with me using laptop during downtime. Probably gonna be a no spend on my end. I plan on trying to save as much as I can

Weather wise it's super hot out.. probably close to 90. Dh and dd will be at home while the truck is out of commission and ds is with dm tonight. I'll pick him up in the morning.

Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

Update

Hubby and oldest DS caught the bunny and relocated it a few miles away. Now no more missing leaves in my garden.

Really hot and humid out. My clothes are taking a bit longer to dry.

clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

Got a second wind and completed a "project" that i've been trying to do for weeks.

Now just waiting for the floor to dry in the cat room. Will put down new wee wee pads and new litter.

And that should be it.

Dinner was awesome. Had leftover potato salad and it went so good with the mexican stew i made. Also made mexican rice. mmmmm

ChristmasTrees

Post by ChristmasTrees »

Jackielou wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:11 pm
Update

Hubby and oldest DS caught the bunny and relocated it a few miles away. Now no more missing leaves in my garden.

Really hot and humid out. My clothes are taking a bit longer to dry.
Jackie, we have had an explosion of chipmunks this year...they are eating everything. The garden fence doesn't stop them, they just burrow under. There are chipmunk holes everywhere. So frustrating.

HappyDaze

Post by HappyDaze »

Hello friends,

It's a perfect evening - that cool night air has settled in after a fiercely hot day - and there is a nice breeze. I just got done walking Hope. No walk for Lucy tonight - she just wants to pull me around to look for cat food that she can eat.

Very busy day at work today - I went in at 7:30 and worked untl after 6:00 = keeps me out of trouble, lol. Off to read what ya'll are up to.