Daily check in July 8, 2020

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
clemencia2us

Re: Daily check in July 8, 2020

Post by clemencia2us »

I was able to accomplish the big tasks I had for this week.

I also bathed a pup. I will clip him tomorrow. It has been very warm here and even though he barely goes outside, he gets over heated. The baths help him. And keeping his fur cut short does also.

So glad i got one task out of the way. I think I have a mental block about selling the house. Not that i don't want it "gone", but I wish we had just given it to a sibling that needed it.

And then how I got involved in handling this sale.

I told my cousin the realtor that I just wanted to lead a simple carefree life with zero responsibilities. You know like when I was five or so. And it is possible. She didn't think so

SHE'S WRONG! lol

SandiSAHM

Post by SandiSAHM »

chocolite wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:54 am
My dentist's office just called. I need a bridge on the right lower side of my mouth, so they checked with my insurance. They have some sort of "missing tooth clause" which basically means they won't cover any portion of the bridge. The total will be $2,600 and change. I hate insurance. Anyway, now I have to talk with DH about it. It's not like I HAVE to have the bridge, but my inclination is to do it. At my checkup last month the dentist remarked about the strength of my teeth and how well they are doing - so I feel like this bridge would support that and strengthen them more. I mean...it's a chunk of change, but it's my teeth! I feel like it will be worth it in the long run. What do y'all think?
Missing teeth change the structure and integrity of your jaw. And make a person look older. Get the bridge :)

chocolite

Post by chocolite »

SandiSAHM wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:56 pm
Missing teeth change the structure and integrity of your jaw. And make a person look older. Get the bridge :)
Will do, thanks!
Patty

Mrscreative

Post by Mrscreative »

LogicsHere wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:48 am
Good morning all.

Cloudy day, temps mid-80s and threats again of thunderstorms on and off.

Nothing exciting going on around here . . . LOL, just taking one day at a time. Just got back from the grocery store as I needed to replenish my produce and get some more milk. Today will revolve around reading, coloring and whatever comes to mind.

Today is "National Blueberry Day" having only recently had a day designated in its honor.

Blueberries make a great treat and are loaded with fiber and rich in antioxidants. Blueberries are one of the healthiest fruits you can eat. The most notable health benefits of blueberries is that they help lower cholesterol to promote heart health, reduce the risk of cancer, and can even help to slow the aging process.

Most blueberry bushes require at least two bushes of different varieties, to pollinate and produce berries.

Have a wonderful day.
Blueberry muffins or pancakes, hands down. Or topped with plain Greek yogurt.