My family has been infected.

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
MackerelCat

Re: My family has been infected.

Post by MackerelCat »

I am so sorry both of your families are going through this. (((hugs)))
Mackie
ChristmasTrees

Post by ChristmasTrees »

Sandy wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:30 am No, it's been at least two months since Mark was here to visit. I'm very concerned because he was 70 on his birthday this past April and, according to my former husband, Mark has had some pretty significant symptoms (shortness of breath, cough, chest pain, fever, aches and pains and chills...pretty much the textbook things we've all read and heard). Baptist in OKC tested him (after he called and they gave him instructions on how to approach the ER) but he has absolutely no insurance so it's a toss up if that had anything to do with his not being admitted or even kept overnight for observation to get a general idea of his condition. He's diabetic, a former heavy smoker, obese, high blood pressure...you get the picture.
Sandy, I pray he makes it through this.
ChristmasTrees

Post by ChristmasTrees »

ownedbydogs wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:34 am My nephew died Friday from what they say was COVID. He had been sick and his wife was getting ready to take to er and he died while using the bathroom. His father passed 2 weeks ago at his home alone. He was 88 so not COVID.
Owned..I am so sorry for the loss of your nephew.
ChristmasTrees

Post by ChristmasTrees »

How hard is it to wear a mask and distance yourself.....seriously.....how hard? It is asking SO little.
icfrugal1

Post by icfrugal1 »

ownedbydogs wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:34 am My nephew died Friday from what they say was COVID. He had been sick and his wife was getting ready to take to er and he died while using the bathroom. His father passed 2 weeks ago at his home alone. He was 88 so not COVID.
I'm so sorry.
LogicsHere

Post by LogicsHere »

So sorry for your loss.