I am back

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
alliesmama4

I am back

Post by alliesmama4 »

It has been a long time and will not bore you with all of the details. However grateful that Aaron finally was able to get me back on the forum. I was really sad that I might not be able to talk to all of my friends again. I could read what was going on but was unable to write a response. So Chatty Cathy is back.. lol. Although right now somewhat tired and will just have to slowly get back in to the forum.
Janet Alliesmama
HappyDaze

Re: I am back

Post by HappyDaze »

alliesmama4 wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:17 pm It has been a long time and will not bore you with all of the details. However grateful that Aaron finally was able to get me back on the forum. I was really sad that I might not be able to talk to all of my friends again. I could read what was going on but was unable to write a response. So Chatty Cathy is back.. lol. Although right now somewhat tired and will just have to slowly get back in to the forum.
Welcome back, missed your checkins and updates in the challenge folders. How is Teddi?
"All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed. After all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog."

Charles M. Schultz
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

HappyDaze wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:44 pm Welcome back, missed your checkins and updates in the challenge folders. How is Teddi?
Teddis is fat and sassy.. He needs to get out more to exercise but when I am down we are attached at the hip. I am having some increased problems with my ALS and fatigue is overwhelming at times so he stays close to me no matter where I am. Nice to be loved..
Janet Alliesmama
jckitty

Post by jckitty »

We have missed you!
Glad you are back ,take care
JCKitty
floridacatlover

Post by floridacatlover »

I’m so glad you are back, Janet.
SandiSAHM

Post by SandiSAHM »

YAY! Was worried about you 'til I read it was a computer thing. Welcome back!