I am back

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Jackielou

Re: I am back

Post by Jackielou »

countrygal wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:56 am Hello everyone so happy to be back and a big Thank You to Aaron it's been a long road but,i'm so happy to be back and i will be reading through post to catch up a bit. :)
I think you live in Vermont.... Welcome back, it has been a very long time.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
countrygal

Post by countrygal »

Hello,live on the Mass-Vermont line but,March will be moving over into Vermont,lived there years ago and i decided i'm moving over back home. :)
Home Is Where Your Heart Is!
rinty

Post by rinty »

alliesmama4 wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:17 pm It has been a long time and will not bore you with all of the details. However grateful that Aaron finally was able to get me back on the forum. I was really sad that I might not be able to talk to all of my friends again. I could read what was going on but was unable to write a response. So Chatty Cathy is back.. lol. Although right now somewhat tired and will just have to slowly get back in to the forum.
Oh lovely Janet ! great to see you ! Take things slow , glad you and Teddi ar okay !
Mrscreative

Post by Mrscreative »

Hi Janet - welcome back! I am glad you finally got back on.

Creative
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

rinty wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:08 pm Oh lovely Janet ! great to see you ! Take things slow , glad you and Teddi ar okay !
If I go any slower I will turn in to a fossil..lol.
Janet Alliesmama
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

Mrscreative wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:25 pm Hi Janet - welcome back! I am glad you finally got back on.

Creative
Creative

Hi back at you..
Janet Alliesmama