Daily Check In February 27, 2021

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Jackielou

Re: Daily Check In February 27, 2021

Post by Jackielou »

jckitty wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:19 am Good morning all,

Jackie, rest and take life easy....so glad your surgery went well. Do you have a follow up appointment?

i have been up and just trying to get with it, chickens are fed and watered...ewwww their pen is ucky/muddy but they don't seem to mind at all.

Need to pick DD up and make a trip to town, she needs more gatorade and jello. By the time she is over this ulcer flare she will not want jello again. :lol:

I need to let the woodstove burn out today and take out ashes, Supposed to get into the 50's so yayyy.
This mild weather gives me Spring fever so bad, but March in like a lamb and out like the lion and all that :roll:
After our trip to town I will refill bird feeders and try to walk the property. I do know I have a lot of sticks to pick up this year...winter damage and deer damage.

Should be a mellow day, I need reading material...."might" chance a trip to the library.

JCKitty
Yes I have a follow up appointment in 6 weeks.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

Update

Home and resting on the couch.

I have not taken morphine since last night. Took some naproxen this morning and will take some extra strength Tylenol shortly.

Really I am surprised I am not having lots more pain than I am. Even at the worst it was about a 4.5 on a scale of 1 - 10.

Now I am just tired.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

It is so weird to see people still going about and around as if everything is normal - :mrgreen:

I feel like it is going to take me a few months to feel normal again. People still taking trips. My niece and her man are skiing in Colorado. Youngsters I guess.

People clothes shopping. Going out to eat.

My older siblings are getting their first shots today.

Hope they have no side effects.

I sat outside for almost an hour. Really perks me up. I basically close my eyes and listen to the wind chimes.
colonialgirl

Post by colonialgirl »

Jackie - just popping in to send you loves and quick healing. So glad it went well! CG
rinty

Post by rinty »

CG , I wish you were posting more often x
rinty

Post by rinty »

clemencia2us wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:13 pm It is so weird to see people still going about and around as if everything is normal - :mrgreen:

I feel like it is going to take me a few months to feel normal again. People still taking trips. My niece and her man are skiing in Colorado. Youngsters I guess.

People clothes shopping. Going out to eat.

My older siblings are getting their first shots today.

Hope they have no side effects.

I sat outside for almost an hour. Really perks me up. I basically close my eyes and listen to the wind chimes.
Its cos people are morons, Clem and we all get to suffer for longer becos of 'em