Daily check-in Feb 28, 2021

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
clemencia2us

Re: Daily check-in Feb 28, 2021

Post by clemencia2us »

Why do I feel so much better at night - weird.

OMG I spend too much time on facebook.

My pet peeve. There is one female that posts a lot. OMG - her patio doors have mini blinds. About five or so are broken and just hanging there

I want to tell her to replace them! That is one thing I cannot stand. :mrgreen:
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

Mrscreative wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:23 pm Good afternoon beautiful people,

Jackie I am thrilled that you are doing so well but please heed everyone’s advice and take it easy. Maggie glad you made it safely to Florida. Enjoy every moment with your parents and your break from work. Trying not to be jealous of the sun, sand and beach! Snowing here too Jackie so I know what I will do tomorrow. Dh and I went for a walk in the morning but cut it short as the sidewalks and road were sheer ice! We both took a tumble even wearing our grippy snow boots, but didn’t get hurt at all.

I have taken it pretty easy today, but replenished some stuff in the kitchen and stocked all the bathrooms with toilet paper. Did a bit of dusting, called my step mother and texted my sister. Spent lots of time on genealogy. Generally a day of doing exactly what I want! (Except for dishes! Wouldn’t object if someone wanted to cook all the meals too!)

Have a wonderful evening everyone! Watching garbage tv tonight (90 Day Fiancé).

Creative
I am definitely taking it as easy as I can. In fact I am pretty much bored out of my skin. I wonder how I am going to survive for the just less than 6 weeks left of this whole thing. Laying on the couch, walking around the house, and cooking the occasional meal is not something I can do for very long. We got more snow yesterday so I will not be going outside any time soon. At least if it was nice out, I could walk in the yard a bit.

Enough whining. I will survive this enforced slow down, just got to keep busy in other ways and do what I can.

A friend dropped by for a short socially distanced visit yesterday, which broke the monotony a little.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

Mrscreative wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:23 pm Good afternoon beautiful people,

Jackie I am thrilled that you are doing so well but please heed everyone’s advice and take it easy. Maggie glad you made it safely to Florida. Enjoy every moment with your parents and your break from work. Trying not to be jealous of the sun, sand and beach! Snowing here too Jackie so I know what I will do tomorrow. Dh and I went for a walk in the morning but cut it short as the sidewalks and road were sheer ice! We both took a tumble even wearing our grippy snow boots, but didn’t get hurt at all.

I have taken it pretty easy today, but replenished some stuff in the kitchen and stocked all the bathrooms with toilet paper. Did a bit of dusting, called my step mother and texted my sister. Spent lots of time on genealogy. Generally a day of doing exactly what I want! (Except for dishes! Wouldn’t object if someone wanted to cook all the meals too!)

Have a wonderful evening everyone! Watching garbage tv tonight (90 Day Fiancé).

Creative

Creative I watch 90 Day Fiancé too. I told my aide I do not know why?..lol. It is so crazy how much drama these people put themselves through. I am glad I am happily single and do not need or want someone in my life.
Janet Alliesmama