Daily Check In April 13, 2021

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Jackielou

Re: Daily Check In April 13, 2021

Post by Jackielou »

Thanks Creative, I have bookmarked it and will take a look at it a bit later today.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
chocolite

Post by chocolite »

Thanks guys, for all your sweet words and kind thoughts and prayers. My appointment is tomorrow morning. My former surgeon who moved to Chicago's nurse, Joy, made an appointment for me to meet with the doctor who assisted my surgeon with my stim implant. She said he will evaluate me and see what can be done and, if we can move forward with another stim, he will select the best primary surgeon for my case. So I am trying to hold on to hope.
Patty
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

chocolite wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:39 am Thanks guys, for all your sweet words and kind thoughts and prayers. My appointment is tomorrow morning. My former surgeon who moved to Chicago's nurse, Joy, made an appointment for me to meet with the doctor who assisted my surgeon with my stim implant. She said he will evaluate me and see what can be done and, if we can move forward with another stim, he will select the best primary surgeon for my case. So I am trying to hold on to hope.
Keeping my fingers crossed for you Patty.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
jckitty

Post by jckitty »

Patty,
Late as usual but just want you to know I am praying for you and hoping and believing for the best.

JCKitty
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

chocolite wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:39 am Thanks guys, for all your sweet words and kind thoughts and prayers. My appointment is tomorrow morning. My former surgeon who moved to Chicago's nurse, Joy, made an appointment for me to meet with the doctor who assisted my surgeon with my stim implant. She said he will evaluate me and see what can be done and, if we can move forward with another stim, he will select the best primary surgeon for my case. So I am trying to hold on to hope.
Patty sending good thoughts your way for a good outcome.
Janet Alliesmama
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

Hope all goes well Miss Patty!