Daily Check In April 13, 2021

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
MackerelCat

Re: Daily Check In April 13, 2021

Post by MackerelCat »

Oh, Patty. I am so sorry. (((HUGS)))
Mackie

HappyDaze

Post by HappyDaze »

Greetings Everyone. Patty, I am so sorry you aren't feeling well.

Today was back to work after my 4-day weekend. It was a good day. I had to sit in on some interviews and that went well. Two more to go tomorrow.

The sun is shining finally, after a couple of days of rain, but temps have cooled off again and that's not so great.

We are making a take and bake pizza and salad for supper. DD and I don't eat together every night - but a couple times a week. Her pizza, my salad, nice.

Off to browse the forum. Take care everyone.

Beverley

Post by Beverley »

I would also like to know more about the robovac and floor cleaner. I also hate mopping floors and would love to use one of these if they work.

Bev

Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

chocolite wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:02 pm
Afternoon all. Not a good day for me, or a good week for that matter. Lots of pain. I had PT today. I really can't tell any improvement and I'm so very discouraged.

I broke down and made an appointment to see another neurosurgeon. I just can't do this much longer. Maybe I can get another stim implant after all. I just need to know.
So sorry for all that you are going through. I do hope the neurosurgeon can come up with a way you can get another stim implant.

Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

Update

My province came out with two new restrictions. Church services are back to 30 participants once again and the only people allowed in your home is who lives there (I think that if you live alone you can join with one household, and if you are a care giver you can enter someone else's home). This is in effect for the next two weeks. Variants of Concern have taken off and our hospital here is getting Covid-19 patients in our ICU as well.

mbrudnic

Post by mbrudnic »

Hi everyone,

I overslept this morning. I wake up to the radio of my close radio. I became conscious about 40 minutes after the set time. Thankfully not a big issue when working from home. But it was a busy day. we have another priority incident. I think the customer is testing us. Ugh. So I was on an audio call with 2 deep techies and had trouble keeping up so I could document everything. Now I have a big headache. Although some of that may be the fact that I bought a bag of hard pretzels on Sunday and I have been eating them a lot. Too much pretzel, pasta and bread gives me a sinus headache.

I should take a bit of a walk. I just finished my dinner. Roasted green beans and a frozen bubba burger form my freezer.

Have a great day,
Maggie