Daily Check In April 13, 2021

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
clemencia2us

Re: Daily Check In April 13, 2021

Post by clemencia2us »

well the group that manages the texas state electric grid just announced that we need to conserve energy or we might lose power!

OMG - this happened during snowpocolypse - what do we call this if it happens

It isn't even that hot right now. We stayed in the low 80s. But then so many people I know want their AC set to 68 or 70.
ChristmasTrees

Post by ChristmasTrees »

icfrugal1 wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:22 pm sad news from my step sister yesterday, her late 40's son has died.

I don't have any details, she is heart broken.

My father and her mother married after all of "the kids" were grown. we only met once, when she came out for my father funeral 36 years ago, but we have been friends < after that, for years.

I wish that I could be there for her, she lives several states away, she has lots of family, she is not along, but I wish that I could help her.

IC
That is so sad. I am sorry for your s/sister's loss.
ChristmasTrees

Post by ChristmasTrees »

chocolite wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:02 pm Afternoon all. Not a good day for me, or a good week for that matter. Lots of pain. I had PT today. I really can't tell any improvement and I'm so very discouraged.

I broke down and made an appointment to see another neurosurgeon. I just can't do this much longer. Maybe I can get another stim implant after all. I just need to know.
Hugs Patty. This has gone on for so long. I pray you get some relief.
Mrscreative

Post by Mrscreative »

Jackielou wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:37 am Creative, I have been looking for your Masterclass as they sound so interesting. I can't find them so if you could share a link it would be greatly appreciated.
Hopefully this will work for you Jackie. The hostess for this series is Yasline Rozier who actually lives in France, and does have a French accent. Many of the guest speakers are from the U.S. however.
https://www.masteryourtime-series.com/signup
Mrscreative

Post by Mrscreative »

chocolite wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:02 pm Afternoon all. Not a good day for me, or a good week for that matter. Lots of pain. I had PT today. I really can't tell any improvement and I'm so very discouraged.

I broke down and made an appointment to see another neurosurgeon. I just can't do this much longer. Maybe I can get another stim implant after all. I just need to know.
I am so sorry to hear this Patti! You are such a talented story writer and always so positive in your writing so I know you must be really suffering. I have you in my prayers!

Creative
Mrscreative

Post by Mrscreative »

Mrscreative wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:38 am Hopefully this will work for you Jackie. The hostess for this series is Yasline Rozier who actually lives in France, and does have a French accent. Many of the guest speakers are from the U.S. however.
https://www.masteryourtime-series.com/signup
It’s the Master your Time, Love your Life Summit. There’s a Facebook group to join and links to the speakers are sent to you daily through your email address. Each speaker usually offers a freebie in exchange for your email address.