Nielsen Surveys

Wow us with your best money-saving tips.
Carol V

Re: Nielsen Surveys

Post by Carol V »

MackerelCat wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:01 pm Carol, I can see how that could get annoying. I never have the TV for background noise, and I only listen to the radio in the mornings while waking up and getting ready for work. I would probably bore them to death pretty quickly with my choices.

DS surprised me the other night by watching something that only in its third season. I remembered watching the first episode of it with him back when it was new -- it was very dark and gory -- and he said he was giving it another try. That's unusual for him too, as he mostly watches old episodes of the original NCIS and Dragnet (the one from back in the 1960s). DH likes old westerns. We are Dull with a capital D when it comes to TV viewing.
It could be annoying at times but it took a good week to get used to NOT having to worry about it anymore. I figure I probably put them to sleep with my choice of programming. Over time I think I've seen every single rerun of the old Perry Mason shows, Dragnet, Twilight Zone, Hitchcock's shows, both the hour long and the half hour ones. All of those are from the late 50s and early 60s.

I like the old westerns too. Checking out some of the actors before they got really famous, like Clint Eastwood. My TV is actually off more than it's on but I do listen to music through the TV. Lots of really good music channels.
MackerelCat

Re: Nielsen Surveys

Post by MackerelCat »

We received our radio diary check yesterday. The $30 was all on one check, so I'll cash it and distribute it around the family.
Mackie