Coffee

Wow us with your best money-saving tips.
Happychoice

Coffee

Post by Happychoice »

How does everyone enjoy their coffee? I don't mean how do you take it... but what strength do you prefer? Weak or on the strong side? Do you prefer instant, drip, espresso?

Have you cut down on the amount you drink? I would like to cut back from the 4 a day to 2, and I'm thinking of cutting out the amount ground that I use for drip. I'm using 1.5 TBSP per 10 oz. mug. So far just thinking. LOL!

What are your thoughts about coffee?
Happiness is a choice!
frugalaaron

Re: Coffee

Post by frugalaaron »

I prefer my coffee on the stronger side.
LWolfT

Post by LWolfT »

I prefer mine more medium ...
Carleen

Post by Carleen »

We prefer our coffee on the stronger side. We use a coffee maker that grinds the beans so it's fresh with every pot. We do make a 12 cup pot in the morning and finish it up by mid-day. Rarely, we'll make a second pot. We love our coffee!!!

We load the bean compartment with half regular and half de-caf. Cuts down on the caffeine.
Carleen...
Listening for the Shout
1 Thes. 4:16-17
Sandy

Post by Sandy »

Happychoice wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:13 pm How does everyone enjoy their coffee? I don't mean how do you take it... but what strength do you prefer? Weak or on the strong side? Do you prefer instant, drip, espresso?

Have you cut down on the amount you drink? I would like to cut back from the 4 a day to 2, and I'm thinking of cutting out the amount ground that I use for drip. I'm using 1.5 TBSP per 10 oz. mug. So far just thinking. LOL!

What are your thoughts about coffee?
I use a Keurig and prefer my coffee stronger rather than weaker. I drink it black because I like the bitter.
Dgflorida

Post by Dgflorida »

I like it strong as well. We make a 12 cup pot and each have 6 cups. I buy ground coffee in bulk on sale. Finished off Folgers a week ago. Right now it is maxwell house wake up. I just bought 6 containers of bonus size original maxwell house on sale. We should be good until the end of the year. As the weather cools, I add a bit of cinnamon to make a flavored coffee now and then.