Coffee

Wow us with your best money-saving tips.
Sandy

Re: Coffee

Post by Sandy »

SandiSAHM wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:01 pm
Sandy wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:49 pmI think I could have coffee 30 minutes before bedtime, go to bed and drop right off.
I used to be like that. Then I hit my 50s almost a couple years ago and all of a sudden I can't sleep with or without coffee! :lol:
I can count on a solid 4-5 hours (unless something unusual is going on the next day and then worry/anticipation/outright terror will keep me awake all night and I usually get up and watch movies).

That is my new normal, lol.
Dgflorida

Post by Dgflorida »

Sandy, I hope your new normal is short lived. And good sleep returns.
Sandy

Post by Sandy »

Dgflorida wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:35 am Sandy, I hope your new normal is short lived. And good sleep returns.
Thank you!
blondeinbuffalo

Post by blondeinbuffalo »

we both like maxwell house and combine that 50 50 with dominican coffee. I drink mine black and dh likes half and half in his. I drink atleast two large cups per day, he drinks maybe one in the morning and maybe one later in the day if he needs it. we both like coffee strong. cj
2dogs+someCats

Post by 2dogs+someCats »

I like my coffee "slightly strong" and will drink just about any brand, always bought on sale and with a coupon on top of that, if possible. I use a "regular drip coffee maker" - a tiny 4 cup pot (red to match my toaster, towels, pot holders, light switch covers and cabinet hardware) and drink the whole thing every morning. A couple days a week I'll make more and fill my travel mug to take to work.

I like my coffee black and do NOT enjoy flavored coffee as a rule - but every now and then I will add a couple drops of vanilla and a cinnamon stick to the grounds - and I like that.

I "almost never" pay for coffee out - unless I am going out for a social reason such as a "coffee date".
Sandy

Post by Sandy »

2dogs+someCats wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:32 pm I like my coffee "slightly strong" and will drink just about any brand, always bought on sale and with a coupon on top of that, if possible. I use a "regular drip coffee maker" - a tiny 4 cup pot (red to match my toaster, towels, pot holders, light switch covers and cabinet hardware) and drink the whole thing every morning. A couple days a week I'll make more and fill my travel mug to take to work.

I like my coffee black and do NOT enjoy flavored coffee as a rule - but every now and then I will add a couple drops of vanilla and a cinnamon stick to the grounds - and I like that.

I "almost never" pay for coffee out - unless I am going out for a social reason such as a "coffee date".
Oh, I despise flavored coffees!