Make Your Own Poo-pourri Spray

Wow us with your best money-saving tips.
gaylejackson2

Re: Make Your Own Poo-pourri Spray

Post by gaylejackson2 »

Oh this is great! I was just thinking yesterday how I need to look up recipes to make some.
colonialgirl

Post by colonialgirl »

Coming late to the party - but Thank You! for this recipe. I just bought 3 bottles of this stuff yesterday and it was on sale and still :$7.00 per bottle. As soon as these are used up, I will use the bottles to make my own. I really prefer this stuff to sprays and it really works. Thanks again!
Prairiegale

Post by Prairiegale »

What a great idea! I was just thinking I needed to have some of this and it is way too expensive to buy! Thanks!
rinty

Post by rinty »

Liz50 wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:05 am This is a great recipe to make your own bathroom (toilet bowl) spray. The oil makes a barrier to prevent odors from escaping the bowl.

You'll need a 2 ounce spray bottle or bottle with dropper.

Ingredients:
2 Tbsp. Rubbing Alcohol
10 to 15 drops essential oil of your choice
Add enough distilled water to fill the bottle.

Shake well before each use. Spray 4 or 5 spritz (or if using a dropper, a few drops) into toilet bowl before the "go". The oil makes a barrier to prevent odors from escaping the bowl.
I agree with everyone else who has posted, no idea this stuff could be made yourself, thank you so much for this ! Love essential oils, and have about a dozen different kinds. Thank you for posting this. x
chocolite

Post by chocolite »

Liz50 wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:05 am This is a great recipe to make your own bathroom (toilet bowl) spray. The oil makes a barrier to prevent odors from escaping the bowl.

You'll need a 2 ounce spray bottle or bottle with dropper.

Ingredients:
2 Tbsp. Rubbing Alcohol
10 to 15 drops essential oil of your choice
Add enough distilled water to fill the bottle.

Shake well before each use. Spray 4 or 5 spritz (or if using a dropper, a few drops) into toilet bowl before the "go". The oil makes a barrier to prevent odors from escaping the bowl.
Liz, does it have to be distilled water? Can I use bottled spring water?
Patty