A nice surprise

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
colonialgirl

A nice surprise

Post by colonialgirl »

Hi guys -
I was watching some you tube videos - I am addicted to you tube. And one of the commenters on there was Lynn Crum - yep same one that used to be on our forum.

If you go to you tube and search her name, she has a public channel. There are only a couple of videos - one introduction but one that shows her monkeys. I enjoyed seeing her again as I miss her interaction here on the forum. I thought some of you might enjoy seeing them.

Since you tube is a public forum I didn't see any privacy issues with sharing this. But Jackie or Erin - if you have a problem, please delete the post.
MackerelCat

Re: A nice surprise

Post by MackerelCat »

That's our Lynn, beautiful as always.
Mackie
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

Bookmarked your blog Mackie and I will be adding it to my blog roll. Welcome to the world of blogging.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

colonialgirl wrote:Hi guys -
I was watching some you tube videos - I am addicted to you tube. And one of the commenters on there was Lynn Crum - yep same one that used to be on our forum.

If you go to you tube and search her name, she has a public channel. There are only a couple of videos - one introduction but one that shows her monkeys. I enjoyed seeing her again as I miss her interaction here on the forum. I thought some of you might enjoy seeing them.

Since you tube is a public forum I didn't see any privacy issues with sharing this. But Jackie or Erin - if you have a problem, please delete the post.
I saw those some time back, but since there was such an uproar about privacy etc., didn't say anything. She hasn't posted anything new in a while has she?
MackerelCat

Post by MackerelCat »

Jackielou wrote:Bookmarked your blog Mackie and I will be adding it to my blog roll. Welcome to the world of blogging.
Thanks, Jackie. My two best friends from college wanted me to start a frugality blog, so I'm dipping a toe into it. :)
Mackie
blondeinbuffalo

Post by blondeinbuffalo »

Love your blog and you are a great writer! I love the way you express yourself.

I am going to look at Lynn youtube video. I miss her too. She had so many great ideas and was always so giving. I loved to hear about her "hauls" and extreme couponing. cj