$2 Grab Bags at Michael's

Know of a hot freebie or deal? Please, share the details. No referral or affiliate links allowed.
Forum rules
No affiliate links, referral links or advertisements allowed.
ErinHuffstetler
Site Admin

$2 Grab Bags at Michael's

Post by ErinHuffstetler »

Just a heads up that the $2 grab bags are at Michael's again. If you have a store near you, it might be worth checking to see if they have any.

Here's the full scoop:

http://www.myfrugalhome.com/michaels-2-grab-bags/
Erin Huffstetler
Editor, MyFrugalHome.com
floridacatlover

Re: $2 Grab Bags at Michael's

Post by floridacatlover »

I'm going to check it out. I looked at what you received in your bags in the past and you got some great stuff. Thanks.
ErinHuffstetler
Site Admin

Post by ErinHuffstetler »

This time was especially good. Because it was summer stuff, there was a lot of overstock from all of the summer camp-type stuff that they bring in. We got Rit dye kits, fabric painting kits, Duct Tape markers, hair accessories, bubbles, flip flops + things to decorate them -- so many gift-worthy items. We were able to restock our craft supplies and the gift closet.
Erin Huffstetler
Editor, MyFrugalHome.com
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

I do wish that our closest Michael's was not two hours away so I could take advantage of things like this. I live vicariously through all of you who can manage to get there.

Jackie
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
Mrscreative

Post by Mrscreative »

Thanks for this alert Erin. I'll check out the Michael's here in our city and see if the same offer is available in Canada.