free ebooks

Know of a hot freebie or deal? Please, share the details. No referral or affiliate links allowed.
Forum rules
No affiliate links, referral links or advertisements allowed.
frugalmom

free ebooks

Post by frugalmom »

Hi I just came across a site called EarlyBirdBooks.com and signed up for it because you can get free ebooks when they come up. They also have discounted ones too-I only go for the freebies though and I am even picky about that one. Usually I have bookbub (thanks to all of you who gave me that tip!) or I search Amazon free ebooks. I also get free ebook notifications from the Money Saving Mom site (I just love that girl and her family!). I have more books than I can read-lol! But I haven't received my first list yet but when I do I will see if it compares or if it is just a rehash of those other sites. Does anyone have it and how do you like it?

Hope this is a good and useful tip for all of you who love books! :)

MackerelCat

Re: free ebooks

Post by MackerelCat »

I get EarlyBird and enjoy it. BookBub is more likely to have free books, though.
Mackie

JOAN

Post by JOAN »

Sounds great. I am going to check that out.

JOAN

Post by JOAN »

Another option is your local library. My library does offer some ebooks but the selection is not that great at this point. There was only 1 copy of the book I needed for my book club and that was out. Perhaps other systems have a larger selection of books.

frugalmom

Post by frugalmom »

Ok my verdict is in and I did not like this new site bc they would only give very few like one or two books for free. Bookbub and Amazon offer many more, so I will stick with them and I unsubscribed.