What Do You Love Best About Fall

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
jckitty

Re: What Do You Love Best About Fall

Post by jckitty »

I love everything about Fall.
The smells and crispness of the season. I relish the feeling of utter contentment when I know everything is "done" for the year and we can just relax and enjoy the fruits of our labor.

Everyone here has such good thoughts on the season. I honestly think I like Fall more than the Christmas (commercialness) Season. I love the Reason for the Season I just don't like all of the "stuff" it has become.
JCKitty
AuntBridget

Post by AuntBridget »

I like a lot of things about Fall....

1. It's the time for my birthday !
2. The changing colors
3. Doing more hearty meals (soups, stews, casseroles)
4. Baking
5. Jeans and sweatshirts (as much for other people as myself. Don't know about you folks.....but get so tired of seeing way too much of people hanging out of their short shorts, and too small tops ! :shock:
6. Homemade Hot Chocolate.....Peter made our first batch of mix tonight :)
Aunt Bridget
11cats2beagles

Post by 11cats2beagles »

Oh my gosh...just everything! We have been apple picking already. I even like raking leaves...free exercise!

I enjoy baking pumpkin bread, etc. I'm not a fan of apple cider but I enjoy other apple treats...(apple fritter cake, etc.).

I love the smells of fall and the "feeling" that the air has.
dlrcpa

Post by dlrcpa »

Fresh cool air. No stupid mosquitoes. Apples and pumpkins cheap to cook with.
delighted99

Post by delighted99 »

I enjoy fall foods such as pumpkin pie and pumpkin bread. I like getting "new" clothes in that I switch my summer wardrobe out for fall/winter wear. It's also nice once that cooler weather sets in and I can enjoy the outdoors more.
blondeinbuffalo

Post by blondeinbuffalo »

I love the fall colors, the leaves changing and Indian Summer. it is the best! got my pumpkins, hardy mums and fall decor up. did this over the weekend. now time for a fall deep cleaning! does the cleaning every stop! cj