Daily Check in June 1, 2017

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
floridacatlover

Re: Daily Check in June 1, 2017

Post by floridacatlover »

Happy Birthday, Penny!
littlemiss63

Post by littlemiss63 »

Happy Birthday, PennyC! Hope it's a blessed day for you.
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

Happy Birthday Penny. I hope you have had a wonderful day so far, with more to come.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
icfrugal1

Post by icfrugal1 »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Penny!!! 8-) :D

IC
BevMoore

Post by BevMoore »

Happy Birthday Penny!

Hi all,
Is there any way to get rid of the ads at the bottom of the page (or at least permanently move them) so the bottom of the page doesn't get blocked? I just lost post I was working on because I was trying to move the post up so I could continue typing. The other ads I can live with but this thing on the bottom of the page is really making it difficult for me to navigate this forum!

Anyway thank heavens I worked four hours this morning so I did not have to hear the boob in the White House make his pronouncement of cutting us off from the Paris Agreements. Dictator much? Who, other than his idiotic supporters, gave him the green light on this?

Any more I don't read or listen to much news unless it's local. Too frustrating for me.

I called and will be having someone come over to give me an estimate for a new garage door that will actually open all the way up. I have fought this issue for years now and I am tired of it. It's ridiculous to have to call someone every year to come and get my door unstuck. I need my garage to work on my cars and to park the red one so the paint finish doesn't get ruined.

I'm prepping to take the c-best test in July. If I pass that and get my sealed transcripts sent to our district office I can hopefully start doing some substitute teaching this fall. I like yard duty but not sure how much longer I can spend hours on my feet. At least in a classroom there is sitting time.

Bev
Grannysewstoys

Post by Grannysewstoys »

Thank you everyone for the wonderful Birthday wishes.

The stupid ads at the bottom of the page have a "X" in a box at the far right of the screen to close the ad.

They are more then a pain.

Penny