Who's going to watch the royal wedding??

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Sandy

Who's going to watch the royal wedding??

Post by Sandy »

It starts at 6 a.m. for me.
mbrudnic

Re: Who's going to watch the royal wedding??

Post by mbrudnic »

Probably. I have a quilt to work on at the same time.
floridacatlover

Post by floridacatlover »

I'll be traveling tomorrow morning so it is bad timing for me. But I'll catch the preliminaries, which start at 5 a.m. my time, while I'm getting ready and probably see some on my iPad at the airport. I'll miss the actual ceremony, 7 a.m. - 8 a.m. my time, because I'll be parking my car and taking the shuttle to the terminal so will watch that on YouTube or maybe a rerun (how's that for an old word) on CNN in the evening.
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

Not sure yet. I will be having company and need to get the house into shape. I may watch reruns later on in the day.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

I will be watching them. It starts at 3:00 AM here. I have my DVR set to record just in case I do not want to get up at that time. I have been awake since 3:00 AM this morning so it is not going to be much of a challenge for me to get up. I do hope everything goes well for them. Janet Alliesmama
Janet Alliesmama
jckitty

Post by jckitty »

I want to....but my " want" to sleep in is probably going to win out.. hoping I am able to catch it on re runs later.
JCKitty