YESTERDAY!!!

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
2dogs+someCats

YESTERDAY!!!

Post by 2dogs+someCats »

Yesterday I kicked some imaginary backsides at physical therapy. Yesterday the PT doctor said I can reduce my visits to once per week IF I keep doing my exercises at home 2x a day.

Yesterday...I TOOK THE STAIRS at work. I TOOK THE STAIRS!!!! That is a HUGE deal...not the little one-step-at-a-time steps like a toddler does - - I took the stairs the REAL, "regular" way!!!!!

I still have some weakness in my knee - and a teeeeeeny bit of pain now and then -- but boy oh boy - the PROGRESS...FINALLY!!! It's been like 18 weeks!!!

Sorry for all my drama -- just so darn happy!!! Still can't walk my yellow lab - but we'll get there!!!
mbrudnic

Re: YESTERDAY!!!

Post by mbrudnic »

Yay! Shelia! Glad for you.
ChristmasTrees

Post by ChristmasTrees »

2dogs+someCats wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:31 pm Yesterday I kicked some imaginary backsides at physical therapy. Yesterday the PT doctor said I can reduce my visits to once per week IF I keep doing my exercises at home 2x a day.

Yesterday...I TOOK THE STAIRS at work. I TOOK THE STAIRS!!!! That is a HUGE deal...not the little one-step-at-a-time steps like a toddler does - - I took the stairs the REAL, "regular" way!!!!!

I still have some weakness in my knee - and a teeeeeeny bit of pain now and then -- but boy oh boy - the PROGRESS...FINALLY!!! It's been like 18 weeks!!!

Sorry for all my drama -- just so darn happy!!! Still can't walk my yellow lab - but we'll get there!!!
Congratulations!!!! That was a LONG time! I hope you are well on your way to a complete recovery.....:)
icfrugal1

Post by icfrugal1 »

:D :P :lol: :D

Happy, happy, happy !!!

You go girl !

IC
rinty

Post by rinty »

2dogs+someCats wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:31 pm Yesterday I kicked some imaginary backsides at physical therapy. Yesterday the PT doctor said I can reduce my visits to once per week IF I keep doing my exercises at home 2x a day.

Ahh, well done Sheila, so glad you are getting better !
Dgflorida

Post by Dgflorida »

Congrats!