Hulu and Netflix

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
ohjodi

Re: Hulu and Netflix

Post by ohjodi »

"St. Elsewhere" is now on HULU......all six seasons! I've been waiting forever for this.

For the longest time, only the first was available.

Outstanding show, and it brings back nostalgic memories....no cell phones!

Also Hulu has Hill Street Blues
ohjodi
BevMoore

Post by BevMoore »

How long has Hill Street Blues been on Hulu? Are all the seasons on there? I would love to watch it again and also St. Elsewhere.

So many shows and so little time. :D

Bev
Jens_Cats

Post by Jens_Cats »

We have both, and I love it! Personally, I think Netflix is better, because Hulu does this stupid thing where it doesn't include ALL seasons of a show--just the latest episodes--and then they expire. it's annoying.

Also, I think Netflix's original programming is amazing. Hulu is canceling/has canceled three or four shows I really loved, so more points to Netflix.

Jen M, WV
Sage Alley: My green/simple living blog:
http://sagealley.blogspot.com
littlemiss63

Post by littlemiss63 »

Jens_Cats wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:04 am We have both, and I love it! Personally, I think Netflix is better, because Hulu does this stupid thing where it doesn't include ALL seasons of a show--just the latest episodes--and then they expire. it's annoying.

Also, I think Netflix's original programming is amazing. Hulu is canceling/has canceled three or four shows I really loved, so more points to Netflix.

Jen M, WV
Jen, so good to see you posting and hope you have a wonderful Christmas and things work out for you in the New Year. I just signed up for Hulu for a year on their Good Friday Special, but unless it improves I want renew next year. I definitely agree with you that Netflix is best.
Jens_Cats

Post by Jens_Cats »

Thank you! It's good to be back! My holidays were great, and we have BIG plans for next year! I'm sure you saw my Check In post from a few days ago where I talked about our move to MA. Not sure yet when that's happening. it depends on when we get the house listed, when it sells, and when we find a new one.

Netflix does pull shows too, but what it doesn't do is include only certain episodes or just the later seasons---weird stuff like that. Makes viewing much more enjoyable. They also don't pull shows nearly as often as Hulu, and episodes don't EXPIRE. LOL!

Jen M.
Sage Alley: My green/simple living blog:
http://sagealley.blogspot.com