Five Frugal Things You Did This Week

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
LWolfT

Re: Five Frugal Things You Did This Week

Post by LWolfT »

Donna, we can get her to eat straight kibble for one meal ... for the second one, we're putting a dollop of wet food on top of the kibble. She's realized what's going on (too smart for her own good ;) ) but she'll eat it.
LWolfT

Post by LWolfT »

Well, Mackie ... hopefully the Walgreen's brand does well in field testing :lol: Bought a couple of packs of that on sale ...
MackerelCat

Post by MackerelCat »

CVS had a good sale on their own brand this week, but I looked at it closely and the label says Made in China, so I did not buy a test package. Even if it's just tushie wipe, I want to keep American workers working.
Mackie
dlrcpa

Post by dlrcpa »

We seriously import boatloads of TP from China? Glad you pointed this out. I got a $5 off $15 CVS coupon by e-mail and was going to stock up on paper products. Will look closely. :shock:
MackerelCat

Post by MackerelCat »

Yes! Isn't that crazy! Especially here in the South where there are plantation forests everywhere, I never thought I'd have to worry about where my toilet tissue was made.
Mackie
LWolfT

Post by LWolfT »

dlrcpa wrote:We seriously import boatloads of TP from China? Glad you pointed this out. I got a $5 off $15 CVS coupon by e-mail and was going to stock up on paper products. Will look closely. :shock:

Can't say I'm overly surprised ... China produces a lot of our paper, and I've read they even print books for the U.S. market.