Pasta Salad - Let's Dish!

Crockpot recipes, canning recipes, quick meals, creative use-it-ups -- swap you tried-and-true recipes here.
randamax

Pasta Salad - Let's Dish!

Post by randamax »

I've been craving pasta salad recently. I haven't had that in such a long time, my mouth is just watering for it! I used to make a really good pasta salad - no recipe, just tossed in whatever sounded good. The weather has been pretty nice recently and I think I might make some this weekend.

Do you make pasta salad? What kind of pasta do you use? What goodies do you put in it? What's your go-to salad dressing for it?

I love artichoke hearts, tomatoes (either fresh or sundried), diced red onions, and maybe some kalamata olives in mine. Mmmmm - yummy! Maybe some freshly grated parm...I'm getting really hungry!
ChristmasTrees

Re: Pasta Salad - Let's Dish!

Post by ChristmasTrees »

Hi Randa.
I make a mac/tuna salad. Everyone seems to really like it.
Basically.....Elbow mac......mayo.....tuna.....chopped celery.
littlemiss63

Post by littlemiss63 »

That's the great thing about a pasta salad, you can throw almost anything in with it and it comes out good. I usually just throw in some quartered cherry tomatoes, green onions, celery, cucumbers, red, green or yellow sweet peppers and mayo with a couple drops of mustard. I add a few seasonings like dill, celery seeds, and black pepper. It's a great salad for summer.
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

I love tuna pasta salad in the summer. It is a lovely refreshing way to have a main dish salad.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
Carleen

Post by Carleen »

We love tuna salad!!! I chop up a few hard-boiled eggs and also a couple of squirts of yellow mustard. Yummy!!!
Carleen...
Listening for the Shout
1 Thes. 4:16-17