Daily Check In May 14, 2019

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Grannysewstoys

Re: Daily Check In May 14, 2019

Post by Grannysewstoys »

I am feeling much more rested today. I am going to Walmart with my friend across . I don’t need much mostly OTC meds. it will be good to get out and walk.

I had a lot of garbage this morning. One bag was all those take out containers. I saved an aluminum container. Next time I roast something that fits I will use it and save the clean up.

Penny
jckitty

Post by jckitty »

Hello all,

This has not been a great day for me but...after getting on the forum and reading about Ownedbydogs hubby improving so much I decided that my problems are so minimal and trust me can be solved.

I own 2 mowers, can't use either one at the moment..1 the belt is stretched and worn and when I tried to mow this morning it won't engage the mower...3 trips to town, finally got a belt that will work but takes two people to install...finally called the fiancé and he will come this evening and help me. the other mower wouldn't start....I put the battery pack on it and finally it started but...once I take the battery pack off it dies. Sooooooo, it either needs a new battery or the connection needs replaced .

But seriously in the big picture of things, it's not that big of a deal is it? I just let myself get all pissy because things didn't go my way.

I finally decided to just come in the house ,calm down and count my many blessings.

Supper tonight is baked chicken and cornbread dressing, mashed potatoes and slaw.
Will do some laundry and hang the rugs out in a minute.

Off to get something done,

Have a good evening all,
JCKitty
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

Its been a while - catfish update

Well catfish girl is now living with a former love interest. An older man. I just realized that she is basically homeless.

Crazy MIL talked to her and catfish said she broke up with her booty call boyfriend from the city. I think he was married anyway.

She said the catfish is in the hospital and had a collapse due to his mom passing away - whatever. I think she never went anywhere.

But this being sort of homeless is scary. Crazy MIL would take her in, but then would have to make sure catfish girl didn't invite all sorts of men over

What a life!
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

Clem, thanks for the update. I had been wondering if you had learned anything else.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/