Daily check in June 2, 2019

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Grannysewstoys

Re: Daily check in June 2, 2019

Post by Grannysewstoys »

Happy Birthday Clem. I hope you have a great special day.

Penny
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

itspennyc wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:09 am Happy Birthday Clem. I hope you have a great special day.

Penny
Thanks PennyC

Got up way too early. Little pup has to go out and he didn't care it was my birthday! :lol:
floridacatlover

Post by floridacatlover »

Good morning all.

Happy Birthday, Clem? Did you say this is 60? If so, many of my friends say their 60s were great years.

At 8:00 a.m. this morning it was 87 F. according to my local weather app. Too hot.

Today I may get to Aldi. Yesterday I went instead to Publix mainly for a Rx and had frozen items so could not stop at Aldi. But I bought my most important item, soy milk, at Publix so if I don’t get to Aldi today it will be OK. The main thing I want at Aldi is blueberries.

At Publix I asked for a big paper bag for my groceries. Then I told her the reason. She laughed - a free toy. When I got home I cut a hole in the bottom and put it on the floor for Pippi. She had fun. (She wants me to be on the floor with her to play for long periods. I’m kind of glad when she is ready for a nap.) The old McD bag was demolished by Pip.

I moved my Christmas candles/drinking glasses yesterday. (Cleaned the top of my refrigerator when I was up there.) Now I’m thinking of donating the very small juice glasses that go with my Blue Danube glassware. The juice glasses are way in the corner of a top shelf but I think I can reach them.

I received my new telephone/answering machine and will set it up today. Amazon now takes a photo of the package at the front door. Good idea.

Have a good day.
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

no - it is the big 59!
floridacatlover

Post by floridacatlover »

clemencia2us wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:50 am no - it is the big 59!
Still a youngster!
Grannysewstoys

Post by Grannysewstoys »

I had a wonderful Birthday.

I don’t have much planned for the day. Mostly planning the week ahead, not that I can really plan much beyond Tuesday.

My appointment with the surgeon is not at the best time for me. But I plan on resting in the morning.

The cleaning lady comes on Monday morning. I want to try and reorganize some areas today.

Penny