Meet Aaron & Erin

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
frugalaaron

Meet Aaron & Erin

Post by frugalaaron »

Hey frugals. My Frugal Home will be exhibiting at the Tennessee Valley Fair, in Knoxville, Tennessee, from Friday, September 6th thru Sunday, September 15th. Our booth is on the ground floor of the Jacob Building. Come by and say Hi. :D

https://www.tnvalleyfair.org/
gaylejackson2

Re: Meet Aaron & Erin

Post by gaylejackson2 »

Oh that sounds like fun! I hope you have an enjoyable experience, and that you get LOTS of visitors!
Last edited by gaylejackson2 on Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
delighted99

Post by delighted99 »

Can you explain further? Will you be demonstrating something or allowing people to access the website ..?

Sounds exciting.
frugalaaron wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:35 pm Hey frugals. My Frugal Home will be exhibiting at the Tennessee Valley Fair, in Knoxville, Tennessee, from Friday, September 6th thru Sunday, September 15th. Our booth is on the ground floor of the Jacob Building. Come by and say Hi. :D

https://www.tnvalleyfair.org/
ErinHuffstetler
Site Admin

Post by ErinHuffstetler »

Sure. We have a craft booth at the fair, where we'll be selling all of our My Frugal Home products. There are over 70 different products in our line, and it's all stuff that's handmade by my husband and I.
Erin Huffstetler
Editor, MyFrugalHome.com
rinty

Post by rinty »

It would be lovely to meet youand see all your home made products !
frugalaaron

Post by frugalaaron »

rinty wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:59 pm It would be lovely to meet youand see all your home made products !
Thanks Rinty. Let us know if you ever find yourself on this side of the pond.