Daily Check-in September 15, 2019

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
clemencia2us

Re: Daily Check-in September 15, 2019

Post by clemencia2us »

It is a beautiful sunny morning here in south texas

Nice and cool outside too. I slept like a log. I was so tired from getting up so early yesterday. I even napped when i got home.

But i have decided that i need to start getting up earlier. I get more sleep that way since i go to sleep earlier also. I feel better too of course.

Not much planned today. We have a family meeting tomorrow about the family home.

Hope all have a great day.
Grannysewstoys

Post by Grannysewstoys »

I slept pretty good once I realized that I needed an ice pack to lay on as my upper back is in a tight knot. This time going up my neck. I think that it is the trapezius muscle. I had to change it during the night. My neck is still uncomfortable.

I stripped my bed and the sheets are in the washer. I had to untangle them once I hope they are not tangled again.

I do have the bottom sheet on my bed.

Penny
KellyinSC

Post by KellyinSC »

Good morning all, I am new to the forum. I did some reading last night on the boards- so many great tips! I just wanted to say "hello." It is hot here also today (in SC), I am impressed by the 83 degree thermostat! I feel like a saint for getting mine to 79, lol. I have been on a spending freeze/tight budget this month, trying to get myself back on track after too much spending over the past year, I don't have any frugal friends in 'real life' so I was hoping a forum like this would help me to connect with like-minded others. Hope everyone has a good day, itspennyc- hope your back feels better soon.
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

Glad to have you with us. I hope you continue posting and share any tips that you have.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

KellyinSC wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:26 am Good morning all, I am new to the forum. I did some reading last night on the boards- so many great tips! I just wanted to say "hello." It is hot here also today (in SC), I am impressed by the 83 degree thermostat! I feel like a saint for getting mine to 79, lol. I have been on a spending freeze/tight budget this month, trying to get myself back on track after too much spending over the past year, I don't have any frugal friends in 'real life' so I was hoping a forum like this would help me to connect with like-minded others. Hope everyone has a good day, itspennyc- hope your back feels better soon.
Welcome. We are a great supporting group here..Hope you get back on track..
Janet Alliesmama
jckitty

Post by jckitty »

Hello all,

Up and trying to get my crap together....it is sometimes a chore LOL.

Creative, go and enjoy your trip, there is never a convenient time for things like your DN's health issues to happen. It doesn't mean everyone has to shut down.

Colonial Girl...oy vey...the stink bug of home/life maintenance has hit you also...hang in there.

FloridaCat, I am thrilled for your trip and not a little envious but in a good way, have a great time.

Everyone else, hang in there.

It is cool and rainy here today, ran errands yesterday...today is reading and doing the house stuff that needs done.

Tomorrow the kittens go to the vet to get fixed, I will be attending a visitation for someone that I knew long ago...
AC has been off for awhile now. windows opened when possible and nice fresh air.
Off to read and catch up....
Have a good day all,
JCKitty