Daily check-in October 6, 2019

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
mbrudnic

Re: Daily check-in October 6, 2019

Post by mbrudnic »

Hi everyone,

Actually turned out to be a busy day. My girlfriend K texted me a "Happy Birthday" and said she hoped I had a busy day planned. I texted back that I only had dinner at Mom and Dad's at 5 PM. She she asked if I wanted to get a Late and go downtown to the marketplace. So she picked me up bought me a mocha, we walked through the Market, then had lunch before bringing me back home. It was great.

I believe DS1 and family are coming tonight. I have not heard from DS2. My "irish twin" brother texted me, congratulating me on moving ahead of him again. :D

I am stuffed but I figure Mom went all out on dinner - except they were at a luncheon, a family reunion of Dad's cousins. But still, Mom will have the table laden along with the requisite cake and ice cream. Ugh.

Have a great day,
Maggie
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

mbrudnic wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:11 pm Hi everyone,

Actually turned out to be a busy day. My girlfriend K texted me a "Happy Birthday" and said she hoped I had a busy day planned. I texted back that I only had dinner at Mom and Dad's at 5 PM. She she asked if I wanted to get a Late and go downtown to the marketplace. So she picked me up bought me a mocha, we walked through the Market, then had lunch before bringing me back home. It was great.

I believe DS1 and family are coming tonight. I have not heard from DS2. My "irish twin" brother texted me, congratulating me on moving ahead of him again. :D

I am stuffed but I figure Mom went all out on dinner - except they were at a luncheon, a family reunion of Dad's cousins. But still, Mom will have the table laden along with the requisite cake and ice cream. Ugh.

Have a great day,
Maggie
Happy birthday Maggie. May you have many many more.
Janet Alliesmama
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

mbrudnic wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:11 pm Hi everyone,

Have a great day,
Maggie
Happy Birthday. Sounds as if you are having a wonderful day.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

Happy Birthday Miss Maggie Mae!
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

I am sitting here just overwhelmed with happiness and crying

It is amazing how many people want to help out any needy students at our school

It will be our homecoming this week

Not all can afford all the doodads that go with this. Mums and garter etc

It can be out of control. A former student has offered to donate those things. So happy!
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

clemencia2us wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:54 pm I am sitting here just overwhelmed with happiness and crying

It is amazing how many people want to help out any needy students at our school

It will be our homecoming this week

Not all can afford all the doodads that go with this. Mums and garter etc

It can be out of control. A former student has offered to donate those things. So happy!
That is good news. More people should help out if able. I have tears in my eyes too. Love hearing good news..
Janet Alliesmama