Daily Check In January 14, 2020

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
clemencia2us

Re: Daily Check In January 14, 2020

Post by clemencia2us »

The sun is out, the sky is blue and we are at 80 degrees!!!!
icfrugal1

Post by icfrugal1 »

Thank you for asking

Poor DJ they cut below the knee, hoping to leave enough for the device when he can be fit in a few (????) weeks

I was able to stay last night with him, he was in the worst pain that you could think of for over 4 hours until they were able to get the right combination of drugs to work

They finally put him on a pump, that he could press as needed every 15 minutes
I left for home about 6 am, to clean up, so strange to be in the house alone, no dh and no dogs

O did some laundry, checked the pool, did the dishes, cleaned out dh's room that he sits in
Lots of stuff on the floor, he drops things and can't pick them up (really can't and dosen't want me touching his stuff even if it is trash)

I also cleaned off the desktop. And found the credit cards that he had lost and that were replaced

I was going to stay home a bit longer but DH called and asked me to come back.

Ic

Again, thank you all so much
ChristmasTrees

Post by ChristmasTrees »

icfrugal1 wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:40 pm Thank you for asking

Poor DJ they cut below the knee, hoping to leave enough for the device when he can be fit in a few (????) weeks

I was able to stay last night with him, he was in the worst pain that you could think of for over 4 hours until they were able to get the right combination of drugs to work

I left for home about 6 am, to clean up, so strange to be in the house alone, no dh and no dogs

O did some laundry, checked the pool, did the dishes, cleaned out dh's room that he sits in
Lots of stuff on the floor, he drops things and can't pick them up (really can't and dosen't want me touching his stuff even if it is trash)

I also cleaned off the desktop. And found the credit cards that he had lost and that were replaced

Ic

IC, I can not even imagine the pain he must have been in! I pray he heals quickly.
You are a very kind and patient person. Take care of yourself....I know this has to be so stressful for you.
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

icfrugal1 wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:40 pm Thank you for asking

Ic

I so hope they can control the pain and he heals quickly.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

Big hug to you ICFrugal.
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

Oldest sibling still doing well. Almost back to "normal"