What Did You Get in the Mail?

Know of a hot freebie or deal? Please, share the details. No referral or affiliate links allowed.
Forum rules
No affiliate links, referral links or advertisements allowed.
dlrcpa

Re: What Did You Get in the Mail?

Post by dlrcpa »

I got sample size shampoo & conditioner. Got e-mail from Petco for the cat's "birthday" (really her adoption anniversary) - coupon for free cat treats up to $4. Have to go to the store to pick up.

floridacatlover

Post by floridacatlover »

Yesterday I got a $10 CVS gift card from MyPoints.

This morning I received an email from Redbox with a free rental to celebrate the one-year anniversary of their Play Pass rewards program.

dlrcpa

Post by dlrcpa »

I received a $5 GC to the local grocery store for "cashing in" points from our newspaper subscription.

DH had a older pair of Ecco shoes which he took to a repair shop. The shop guys said he might be eligible for replacement under warranty. So he called the company, they sent him a pre-paid mail envelope to return his shoes to be evaluated. They decided the shoes should be replaced and sent him a voucher good up to certain $ amount. He ordered the ones he wanted and they arrived by mail.

dlrcpa

Post by dlrcpa »

I received a sample bag of Beneful dog food (small bites or similar name). May just use these as treats.

DH received a package he ordered from Amazon in October. He had reported that he never received his purchase and they offered him a GC. The package arrived yesterday (postmarked October so apparently the USPS lost it for all this time) but it was damaged. He is going to contact Amazon to see how to proceed.

tammy65

Post by tammy65 »

I received a package of feminine products in the mail. I had signed up for a free sample quite awhile ago and then forgot about it. The sample turned out to be an 18 count box and the company had also included a coupon for a free box (up to $8.99 value!). I made sure to send the company an e-mail thanking them for being so generous.

Tammy

snowangel729

Post by snowangel729 »

I got a few samples of cat food, a scrubber, and some baby formula. So all in all not bad for a mail call