Gayle's Cancer Updates

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
gaylejackson2

Re: Gayle's Cancer Updates

Post by gaylejackson2 »

Thank you Penny, Rinty & Janet. 💕
gaylejackson2

Post by gaylejackson2 »

Posted the following yesterday on my Facebook Cancer group... sadly, it's still true.

"After my 4th, and final, chemo treatment, I did not experience my until-then usual bone & muscle coldness & pains. However, in the past 2-3 days I have begun feeling that deep, straight-to-the-bone coldness & aches, especially at nights when I’m trying to sleep."
Dgflorida

Post by Dgflorida »

Thoughts and prayers for you Gayle.
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

gaylejackson2 wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:26 pm Posted the following yesterday on my Facebook Cancer group... sadly, it's still true.

"After my 4th, and final, chemo treatment, I did not experience my until-then usual bone & muscle coldness & pains. However, in the past 2-3 days I have begun feeling that deep, straight-to-the-bone coldness & aches, especially at nights when I’m trying to sleep."
Gayle I hope things begin to turn around for you soon. Take care. Love,((hugs)), and prayers. Your friend Janet
Janet Alliesmama
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

gaylejackson2 wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:26 pm Posted the following yesterday on my Facebook Cancer group... sadly, it's still true.

Hopefully this does not last as long this time around. Thinking of you.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
gaylejackson2

Post by gaylejackson2 »

Jackielou wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:13 am Hopefully this does not last as long this time around. Thinking of you.
Thank you Jackie.