Is the Coronavirus affecting you

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
ChristmasTrees

Re: Is the Coronavirus affecting you

Post by ChristmasTrees »

nbeaver wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 9:26 am It is sort of a long story, but I believe my mother died (April 10th) because of the shutdown from the coronavirus. I just have to console myself that she was 89 and probably was in her last year of life anyway.
I am so sorry for the loss of your Mom.
Mrscreative

Post by Mrscreative »

nbeaver wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 9:26 am It is sort of a long story, but I believe my mother died (April 10th) because of the shutdown from the coronavirus. I just have to console myself that she was 89 and probably was in her last year of life anyway.
I am so sorry to hear this. I hope your cherished memories bring you comfort.
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

Sorry for your loss. No matter the circumstances is it still devastating to loose anyone especially a parent. Sending a ((hug)), Janet
Janet Alliesmama
nbeaver

Post by nbeaver »

Thank you all for your condolences! It has been a hard time. We also lost my father-in-law last week. He was also 89. Neither death was due to coronavirus, but both were probably hastened by side-effects of the coronvirus. But God is good all the time, and things will get better.
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

nbeaver wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 9:05 am Thank you all for your condolences! It has been a hard time. We also lost my father-in-law last week. He was also 89. Neither death was due to coronavirus, but both were probably hastened by side-effects of the coronvirus. But God is good all the time, and things will get better.
Oh my so sorry to hear you lost another loved one so close to your DM. My sincere condolences to you and your DH and family..
Janet Alliesmama
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

I guess the virus news has been taken over by other terrible things going on

I see the protests and all I think of - no social distancing! :shock: