My family has been infected.

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Jackielou

Re: My family has been infected.

Post by Jackielou »

My thoughts are with you and Ownedbydogs.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
Sandy

Post by Sandy »

LWolfT wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:44 am Sandy and Owned, I am so sorry (((hugs))) to both of you.
Thank you, very much.
Sandy

Post by Sandy »

Jackielou wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:08 am My thoughts are with you and Ownedbydogs.
Thank you, Jackie.
floridacatlover

Post by floridacatlover »

I will say a prayer for your former BIL, Sandy. I hope he doesn’t have to go on a ventilator and is strong enough to leave the ICU soon.
Sandy

Post by Sandy »

floridacatlover wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:15 am I will say a prayer for your former BIL, Sandy. I hope he doesn’t have to go on a ventilator and is strong enough to leave the ICU soon.
Thank you, FCL.
frugalmom

Post by frugalmom »

ownedbydogs wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:34 am My nephew died Friday from what they say was COVID. He had been sick and his wife was getting ready to take to er and he died while using the bathroom. His father passed 2 weeks ago at his home alone. He was 88 so not COVID.
So sorry for your losses especially to such a horrible disease like Covid. I hope you and your family stay safe and healthy. I will keep your family in our prayers and your nephew's family and pray for your nephew and his dad in heaven.