Daily Check in Aug 28, 2015

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Debbi64

Re: Daily Check in Aug 28, 2015

Post by Debbi64 »

Well, I've been around since August 14, 1999! Sixteen years is a long time!
LWolfT

Post by LWolfT »

Back again ....

Had a doctor's appointment about a small issue that was concerning me ... turns out it's not anything serious :D Course, once I get the bill .... :cry:

Otherwise, been doing dishes, etc, etc ... have a few more chores to get to today.
ErinHuffstetler
Site Admin

Post by ErinHuffstetler »

jckitty wrote:Good morning all,
I looked for the check in thread on the other forum couldn't find it so checked here and viola there you are! I hope all the rest of our compadres find us. I am a worry wart and am worried that people won't find us.
About.com agreed to redirect traffic to our new forum after they shut the old one down. So, if someone misses the announcement, they'll automatically find themselves here when they try to access the About forum. That should help us round everyone up :)
Erin Huffstetler
Editor, MyFrugalHome.com
Grannysewstoys

Post by Grannysewstoys »

That is great.

I am so glad.

Penny
jckitty

Post by jckitty »

Me too Penny!
Thanks for the update Erin, we are so blessed to have you and Jackielou

JCKitty
FrugalWannaBe

Post by FrugalWannaBe »

I'm another that missed an announcement of the changeover--thank you for posting the link JackieLou. I've been on the about forum for years, mostly lurking (I would post once in a very blue moon, mainly when Marcia was around because I enjoyed her posts, but I mostly prefer to just lurk. I've managed to forget my forum name over there, so I'm going with FrugalWannaBe here because I might actually remember it. And WannaBe because I am not always as frugal as I should be. This forum site is much more user friendly than the most recent iteration on About. I've not been following nearly as much since the last change in the forum.