This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
- Posts: 659
- Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:46 am
- Location: Oklahoma
What would you take besides a week's worth of clothes and toiletries?
Charger cords for the phones.
Library cards (it's a local stay).
- Posts: 195
- Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:19 pm
- Location: Northern Illinois
Books and walking shoes.
Listening for the Shout
1 Thes. 4:16-17
- Posts: 1737
- Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:21 am
A few dishes and silverware if you will have a microwave and refrigerator in the room.
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:44 pm
a colander to clean and drain fruit and veggies -- sounds weird, but I've done it for a week and this is one thing I wish I had.
- Posts: 2543
- Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:21 am
I've stayed in hotels for months.
Take a laptop or ipad.
I didn't like to cook in the room so nothing like that was in my packing list.
Take a favorite coffee mug if that is important.
- Posts: 1950
- Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:54 am
My own bed clothes, sheets pillows blankets!!
My own towels.