Finally some good news! Jayme Closs found!!

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Mrscreative

Finally some good news! Jayme Closs found!!

Post by Mrscreative »

I was moved to tears when I heard Jayme Closs had been safety found. What a courageous young woman! I sincerely hope she can overcome all the trauma she endured and go on to live a happy life.

Her picture and story was widely publicized even in our Canadian city. We are only 40 miles from the Minnesota border so not that far away.

So happy for her extended family who never gave up hope.
ChristmasTrees

Re: Finally some good news! Jayme Closs found!!

Post by ChristmasTrees »

It brought tears. I also hope and pray she can recover from this.
floridacatlover

Post by floridacatlover »

I did not follow this closely but was so happy to hear the good news. She is a strong young lady.
ohjodi

Post by ohjodi »

WONDERFUL NEWS!

My parents, and my whole extended family live in Barron County. Some go to her school, and one is a teachers aide. The kids have been terrified over this.

I''m so glad she's safe. It's so sad that she does not have parents to come home to. I hope that while everyone is celebrating her safe return, they remember that she will be mourning her parents.

--->>>>She might not have known for sure if they were dead.

I'm going to hope that monster did not abuse her.
ohjodi
littlemiss63

Post by littlemiss63 »

ohjodi wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:32 pm WONDERFUL NEWS!

My parents, and my whole extended family live in Barron County. Some go to her school, and one is a teachers aide. The kids have been terrified over this.

I''m so glad she's safe. It's so sad that she does not have parents to come home to. I hope that while everyone is celebrating her safe return, they remember that she will be mourning her parents.

--->>>>She might not have known for sure if they were dead.

I'm going to hope that monster did not abuse her.
I too, hope you are right that he didn't abuse her, but it's doubtful for I read an article that said she was the target of the home invasion. What a creep and he was out looking for her when he was arrested.
colonialgirl

Post by colonialgirl »

This is the kind of situation where I think once this guys is found guilty he should be turned over to the family for disposal. I know I would like 15 minutes with him and a weapon. He has destroyed this child's life. She will hopefully go forward but she will carry the emotional marks for the rest of her life. They can't do anything bad enough to him as far as I am concerned.