Shout out to Quilter51

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
alliesmama4

Shout out to Quilter51

Post by alliesmama4 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:24 pm

I was looking at my account on QVC and decided to look at the reviews for my Black and Decker electric sweeper. I was surprised to see it had quite a few poor reviews. I have not had any of the problems that a lot of people are complaining of. So you might want to hold off on getting one. I will let you know how mine works. So far it charges well and I have used it in every room in my house including the basement and it has done very well. Hope you have not already bought one?
Janet Alliesmama

Quilter51

Re: Shout out to Quilter51

Post by Quilter51 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:21 pm

Na, just beggining to look. Honestly trying to decide if a bona dust mop (with spray) and a long handled broom and dustpan would work as well (right now I do like the great clips people do) I sweep daily and put it into the bottomof the linnen closet since I cannot bend over properly and once a week someone sweeps it all up from the pile into the trash. I will keep comparing.

alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:21 pm

Quilter51 wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:21 pm
Na, just beggining to look. Honestly trying to decide if a bona dust mop (with spray) and a long handled broom and dustpan would work as well (right now I do like the great clips people do) I sweep daily and put it into the bottomof the linnen closet since I cannot bend over properly and once a week someone sweeps it all up from the pile into the trash. I will keep comparing.
So far I have been really happy with mine.
Janet Alliesmama

alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:24 pm

Quilter51 wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:21 pm
Several of my aides brought their own dust pans with long handles instead of using the one where you have to bend down. I personally do not like them. However I think I have seen them at Dollar Tree.
Janet Alliesmama