One way to get rid of STUFF !!!

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
icfrugal1

One way to get rid of STUFF !!!

Post by icfrugal1 »

https://www.inquirer.com/real-estate/home/downsizing-decluttering-aging-housing-condo-20191130.html?fbclid=IwAR3RfDLnrZvOIn4g6QUivCTayQUmz_Q4tYxTCx7PDBotv8z6MTsSTbyBhTA

LOL, I do love the idea, much better then my niece who is getting a dumpster and just dump my stuff in. :roll: :lol: :D

Hopefully, I have enough years left to deal with it all. I am dong things very little by little.

IC

MackerelCat

Re: One way to get rid of STUFF !!!

Post by MackerelCat »

I love that idea! However, I hope to barely have enough to throw such a party when the time comes due to steady culling.
Mackie

randamax

Re: One way to get rid of STUFF !!!

Post by randamax »

WOW! This is a fabulous idea! It sounds like they had a home filled with amazing treasures! I wish I'd been counted among their friends - I would have loved to have gone =)

Hey, I think if you've taken what you wanted and given your family whatever they wanted, this is a wonderful way to spread the wealth among friends. They will always have something to remember you by, they'll have a story of how they got the item, they'll have the story from the original owner of how they acquired the item. What a wonderful way to share history. I am all for it! My only hold up would be that, at least at this point in time, I love my stuff too much to part with it. However, as I get older I'm sure that will change.

Thanks for sharing the article. Great find!!