Please pray for me! I think I’m getting sick!

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
gaylejackson2

Please pray for me! I think I’m getting sick!

Post by gaylejackson2 »

Dear friends,

It is almost 1:30am Utah time, and I’m soo scared!!🙏

I started coughing last night, dry cough, and now I’m notice that I hear “crackling” when I cough or breathe. As a chemo-recipient, I am scared that I’m getting brochitis or bordering on pneumonia.

I also Cannot get warm, my body is warm, but deep down in my bones I Am So Cold!!🥶🥶🥶

If you are the praying sort, please pray 🙏🙏that I Don't get pneumonia (or IF I do, that I am able to kick it fairly quickly w/o hospitalization (or maybe that IS the better choice anyhow).

Thanks!!
Last edited by gaylejackson2 on Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rinty

Re: Please pray for me!

Post by rinty »

Of course , praying for you , you sound frantic but please, Gayle, get yourself to a doctor first thing in the morning so that you can beat this thing before it does get a hold on you.

(((hugs, hugs, hugs ))))

ownedbydogs

Post by ownedbydogs »

Hope you are feeling better. Prayers

floridacatlover

Post by floridacatlover »

Prayers for you, Gayle!

Go to the doctor ASAP and take it easy. It is so cold in your area. Turn up your heat to a comfortable level FOR YOU. Take it easy. You may have been trying to do too much.

Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

I said a prayer as soon as I saw the title of this thread and will continue to do so. I agree with Rinty, Gayle get to a doctor's now. They can nip this in the bud before it gets worse.

(((Gayle)))

ChristmasTrees

Post by ChristmasTrees »

Praying for you. Get to the dr. immediately. Keep us updated.