Finding Frugal February

Want to up your frugal game? Join one of our challenges.
Jackielou

Re: Finding Frugal February

Post by Jackielou »

Friday and Saturday were no spend days, Sunday an allowable spend, and today another no spend day. This will bring me to 7 days of no spending.

Still using up leftovers and pulling meals that I made from larger cooking sessions. I will do more of those once I know when my surgery will take place.

Using up what I have for baby yarn as well making the gift for the new arrival. I should actually make something for another family addition and will probably use up some flannel and such making some burp cloths.

Jackielou

Re: Finding Frugal February

Post by Jackielou »

Well yesterday and today will be no spend days bringing me to 9 no spend days so far for the month.

I used up the leftover roast beef, well not all of it as there are a couple of slices Hubby can use in sandwiches. The remains of our meal were packaged up and put in the fridge. I think I will be using these leftovers as lunch time meals for the rest of this week.

Found some interesting free patterns for sewing and knitting online, and have been looking at various sites that contain homemade cleaning products. I need to purchase (of course) a couple of spray bottles and I will be set to start the process.