Daily Check In February 9, 2020

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
rinty

Re: Daily Check In February 9, 2020

Post by rinty »

gaylejackson2 wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:38 pm
I am sad & melancholy today, even cried some this morning. I woke up with my back aching too, time to rearrange my pillows again.

Dh is unhappy, says he hates himself, growls a lot at us, and doesn't do much for himself for hobbies/fun. Then comes the bickering among the children.

After everyone left, I turned up the heat & went to the basement to weigh out purply-blue wool. I have offers to buy 12 ounces.
The roving is very thin, almost like it is pre-drafted for spinning; I want to re-dye the green roving and not sure if it will work but don't want to have to spin it first before dyeing.

Have also been washing girls’ clothes, was guilted into it by dh. Apparently sorting girls’ dirty clothes on basement family room floor AND leaving them there (until they get washed) is offensive! Ds17 should shut his mouth about it as his room looks like Hurricane Katrina went through.

We still need a couple more forms before I can send off our tax info to my accountant friend.

Have decided basement is a good place to be, very quiet, and the couch is even somewhat comfortable.

Am going to try to finish crocheted ruffle scarf today, then will weave in all ends on scarf & dishcloths, and gather other items that I’m donating to the Young Women’s fundraising auction on Tuesday evening. Am debating on donating $10 as well.
Those two need a reminder that you have had cancer x

Tell DS 17 he can now take over all laundry if he has free time to run his mouth.

You have been busting a gut , do not do more, you should be pacing yourself and not doing anything AT ALL unless you feel you can.

I hope you can go on a spinning knitting weekend again soon......and make sure you prepare nothing before you leave. ((((HUGS))))

chocolite

Post by chocolite »

jckitty wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:21 pm

Patty, The Gilmore Girls is in my top 5 list of favorite shows, I have seen every episode at least 3 times..my DD2 gets so tired of me watching it, DD1 and I want to take a meandering trip East to find towns that remind us of "Stars Hollow".
Oh my...I want to live in Stars Hollow. I finished watching it yesterday and I think I cried through the last six episodes, lol. Now, Netflix wants me to watch the "extra" little series they did about ten years later. I need to recover a little before starting it. :D
Patty

jckitty

Post by jckitty »

Patty, I have watched that mini series at least 3 times also...I tell ya, i am a dedicated fan!!

JCKitty